This is the timeline for the process of getting Emily. It looks like it will be 18 months from LID to Referral for me.

2.01.2007

13 months Logged In

Well I haven't updated this in awhile. I've now been logged in 13 months (almost 14)

I was re-fingerprinted Jan 2, 2007 because my finger prints expired back in Oct.

I sent in my home study update request and fee on Jan 9th or 10th. My home study is scheduled for Feb 6th.

I sent in my I600A application on Jan 26th along with that fee. I got the confirmation that they received it Monday Jan 29.

1 Comments:

Blogger TaiwanMommy said...

Shannon- saw your post on Mary Mia's blog, thought I'd say hi. My daughter lives in Hendersonville, is that close to you?

And no, you should not "eat up" Mary Mia's twins. But maybe you could nibble... you know, keep the neck nibble needs at bay til Em comes home.

I have three little yumyums you can snack on over at my blog too!

hugs-
Val

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home